Saturday, August 30, 2008

"Midnight Sun" Cancelled?

Even though this is not directly related to the upcoming movie, we believe this to be of great interest for Twilight fans.

Source: Youtube and Stepheniemeyer.com

Stephenie Meyer trusted a small number of people with her rought draft of Midnight Sun; on August 22nd, 2008 she was betrayed. Now the first twelve chapters of Midnight Sun are being spread via the internet. At first, this came as an oppertunity just to read a at least a little bit of her new book; now it looks like more of a scandal than anything. Stephenie Meyer's copywrite laws were ignored in this transaction, and she was deeply hurt both as an author and a person. In fact, she may not even finish Midnight Sun. Watch this video to find out what she had to say about it.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

well I went to Stephenie Meyer's website and I saw that SHE had posted up the rough draft of Midnight Sun.....Luckily I didn't read it because I didn't want to ruin the surprise when I finally opened the book and started on the first chapter...
but now....all hope is lost
=[[[[[

Pablo said...

Don't worry, I'm sure she'll end up finishing the book :) I mean, there are millions of Twilight fans all over the world who want her to, so I personally think it would be somewhat hard to just let all those people down...
Anyway, thanks for commenting!